- Fixed non-functional Lights in the Church
- Prepared and installed a new frontal for the Altar in Memory of Greg Gyllsdorff's parents.
- Upgraded Microsoft Office on Trinity Computers.
- Painted the interior of the Church
- The Sandwich Board became its own Not-For-Profit Agency
- Transitioned from in Church Services to remote on-line services within a week on Facebook and Zoom.
- Continued to reach out to our Congregation with deliveries of Plants and a mailing of flags.
- Transitioned Sandwich Board to distributing sack lunched due to the pandemic.
- Replaced the limestone berms in the parking lot with UniLock walls.
You can download the documents of other accomplishments on the bottom of this page.